How to get to Paxos?
If you come by plane, Corfu Airport is the best choice, or you can also travel from the mainland (Thessaloniki or Athens, and Preveza and Parga during the summer) and then reach Igoumenitsa port. The boat schedules are quite frequent during the summer season, and some of the companies that do the service offer an extra transfer shuttle from Corfu airport to the port, but we recommend you contact them before your trip because the schedules change quite often.
A taxi-boat is another option, in case your flight arrives late and you don't want to wait until the next day. Ask us how to reserve it.
We can also arrange a private transfer to drive you directly from any airport (Athens, Thessaloniki, Corfu) to the port.
The companies that offer regular sea schedules are the following:
- Kamelia Lines: http://www.kamelialines.gr
- Ilida Hydrofoil: https://www.facebook.com/ilida.hydrofoil
- Kerkyra Lines: https://kerkyralines.com/en/
Coming by plane to Corfu? There are regular flights all year round, and summer charters with many companies from all over Europe and the Middle East. These are some of them:
- Aegean Air: https://en.aegeanair.com/
- Ryanair: https://www.ryanair.com/gb/en
- Easyjet: https://www.easyjet.com/en/
- Volotea: https://www.volotea.com/en/