COVID-19 protocols for arrivals in Greece
The Greek Government has published the updated protocol for arrivals in Greece. Before your trip, please kindly check the news here.
COVID-19 prevention in accommodations
Our top priority is you! All the accommodations we have selected follow all the Greek Ministry of Heath regulations about COVID-19 prevention, and we can assure that:
* Our staff, and our partners' as well, has been trained according to all the new hygiene and proactive health rules, and their health condition is regularly checked.
* The frequency of cleaning in public areas has been increased, and it is performed with specific and homologated disinfectant products. Lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys...
* Antibacterial hand sanitizers are available all throughout private and public areas of their premises.
* Food and beverages service has been adjusted in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
COVID-19 prevention in vehicles for tours and transfers
We are aware of how important is helping our customers feel safe using their private transfers and tours. Regarding the new public regulations, we regularly check that they will be accomplished by our drivers. Some of the measures are the following:
* All our vehicles are thoroughly disinfected after each transfer/tour: door handles, seats, luggage boot, and carpets, with anti-viral cleaning fluid.
* Our drivers wear a mask and gloves, which are replaced after each use. They have been specifically trained for the new health and safety measures and WHO's recommendations.
* Hand sanitizing gel is available in all our vehicles for the customers' use.
* Our drivers' health condition is also regularly checked.